At approximately 1615 Bryn Mawr Fire Company was dispatched to assist Station 25 on a building fire in a garden style apartment complex. Initial reports of smoke showing and a kitchen fire quickly escalated to fire visible from the exterior. Crews from station 23 worked quickly to assist with search in the fire and adjacent units as well as overhaul and ventilation. An aggressive, coordinated attack on the fire kept the damage to the initial units involved. Bryn Mawr was available just after 1750.